Saturday, June 28, 2014

A River Runs Through It (1992) ★★


This is one movie that's always intrigued me but I've never previously had the opportunity to sit down and watch it.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, the only reason I did watch it the entire way through was because of all the charm, charisma, and adorableness oozing out of Brad Pitt!  I felt kinda lost as to the purpose of the movie and it was a rather slower-mover, but it's one of those ones you don't mind watching.  And if you decide this isn't your movie, at least endure the first 12 minutes to see Joseph Gordon-Levitt prove he had acting skills and good looks even when he was a kid.

Describing Words: easy watch, kinda slow, enjoyable, beautiful scenes

Who Should I Take?: the whole family! (there is one rather awkward but scene...hence the PG)

Do I recommend this movie to you?: If you have a quite night with not much else going on, this is a nice watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment