Friday, July 11, 2014

Coming Soon Never Comes Soon Enough!!!


Please tell me I'm not the only person completely freaked out EXCITED for this movie!!!! Dylan O'Brien is my hands down favorite actor on television right now! ...lemme think about that statement for a second...YUP! Favorite,favorite,favorite!! And Will Poulter is kinda hilarious in We're The Millers and adorable in that old Narnia movie.  So yeah.  Can't wait for this one to hit theaters!!!







...Oh, on a side note: there's this thing called Bloglovin' I've hooked up to! Follow me?  You're appropriate response would be "to the ends of the earth baby!"  Click!  Awww, gee thanks! You're the bestest!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12546127/?claim=n563x77ssp9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment